Telep Pianos has over 40 years experience in moving pianos of all shapes and sizes. Our experienced staff takes pride in relocating your piano from one location to another.
Our moving truck is fully insured and equipped with the quality equipment necessary to move your piano safely. If necessary, we can dismantle and reassemble your piano.
Telep Pianos is also able to store your piano in our heated warehouse if need be.
How Much does it cost to move a piano?
There are many variables that affect the price of a piano move such as:
- type pf piano (grand or upright).
- size of piano (length of grand – height of upright).
- internal move (moving inside the same home or building from one area to another), i.e. from the living room to the dining room.
- extrenal move (travel time & mileage between locations).
- stairs (how many and are there any turns in the stairs).
- terrain (pavement , sidewalk, grass, gravel, slope of hill , etc.).
- piano disassembly and reassembly ( to get around a corner or out of a basement).
- extra crew ( depends on difficulty of the move).
For a quote on a move please call. 905 433-1491
What do our customers say about us.
Grand Piano delivery & setup
Why Choose Telep to move your piano?
- We are based in Oshawa (not coming out from Toronto).
- Over 40 Years Experience .
- We are piano tuners (we know a little more about pianos than your average movers).
- Honest and accurate estimates.
- Professional and friendly customer service.
- Your piano will be delivered on time and in one piece.
- Family Owned and Operated.
- TELEP Pianos has a real warehouse and truck not just an internet company with a flashy web site.
Phone: 905 433-1491